Cisco Umbrella Phishing Protection (1 Year)
Cisco Umbrella is a cloud security platform that provides the first line of defense against phishing and malware threats on the internet.
- Umbrella uses DNS to stop threats including malware, phishing and viruses. Stop malware before it reaches your computers or network.
- Even if devices become infected in other ways, Umbrella prevents connections to attacker’s servers. Stop data exfiltration and execution of ransomware encryption.
- Provides visibility into internet activity across all devices, over all ports, even when users are off your office network. You can even retain the web browsing logs forever.
- Perfect augmentation to your favourite spam filter, email-based phishing protection services and antivirus software.
- Block ransomware, malware, phishing, and C2 callbacks
- Protect staff anywhere they go, on and off the office network
- Stop malicious domain requests and IP responses at the DNS-layer, over any port or protocol
- Real-time activity search & scheduled reports
- Enforce acceptable use policies using 80+ content categories (e.g. block social network websites)
- Create custom block/allow lists
This is a managed service. Experts at Iron Bastion will install, configure and support Cisco Umbrella for your business.